Notes from today:
- My new Landreth 5's are freakin' awesome. No blisters, no nothing. I went with 9.5 this time and they are like heaven in a shoe. I'm walking, running, skipping on air!
- My new Speed 4 Nathan hip belt rocks too. Since I was running a shorter distance today, I took one of the bottles out and my camera bag fits perfectly into the bottle holder. Great quantity of water, no riding up, no bouncing, just beautifully balanced and comfortable.
- At mile 3, the sun sucked. At mile 5, I decided to turn around. Hot, so hot. Drinking the entire time, but I felt like I chose the worst possible time to run today (and I did), at Mile 8, I stopped and went to Whole Foods where I bought grapefruit, swiss chard, avocados, grape tomatoes and other tasty fresh veggies.
-Sunscreen was a wicked good idea. I love how I glisten with the Coppertone sport spray (spf 70)
- I was fantasizing about doing upper body and 8-count body builders during my run, I miss spending more time at the gym; I'll be happy when this marathon is over and I can get back to weights and crosstraining
- I was also fantasizing about swimming. Plunging into icy cold water. Oooooh resfreshing! I wish they'd open the outside pool early this year!
- I feel like a running failure this week, so I'm going to go for another run. Tomorrow if its this hot, I'll do something similar, like 2-3 shorter runs to accumulate mileage. I hope next weekend is a little cooler for my long run
- My padded champion sports bras give my cleavage. I don't know if you're supposed to have cleavage when you're working out, especially when you have a small chest as it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment