0

Jinglebell 5K

I finished the 5K. I had some cute socks to be mildly festive this year. While I wasn't out to impress anyone with my time, I ended up stopping about 1/4 mile to the end when a girl wiped out on some black ice. A number of people stopped, but they kept asking "Is anyone with her? Are you her friend? Are you with her?" rather than running for help. So I ran for help. It was really weird. I mean, I get that you want to make sure she's in good hand (albeit crying and clutching her knee) so you can finish the race, but the group of people I was rolling through the finish with were clearly not competitive runners that were going to blow a PR. Trust me, I was on a leisurely jog.

My friend snapped some nice MIX marketing photos of me post-race, showing off my padded, out of shape figure. We then left to go drinking.

Post-race MIX smoothie

Jinglebell 5k 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment